No products in the cart.
The Power of Appreciation
- Would you like to see your current employees become a dream team of productivity?
- Do you enjoy the idea of hitting higher profit margins while having fun by creating more loyalty among employees and colleagues?
- Do you want to increase the quality of people that apply to your organization?
When people feel appreciated they produce a higher quality of work, whereas people who feel under-valued and disengaged can keep your business stuck. Having star employees create top-notch quality work builds a positive organizational environment and reputation.
- The #1 reason people leave their job is that they do not feel appreciated (U.S. Department of Labor).
- 65% of workers say they did not receive a single word of praise or recognition in the past year (Gallup poll).
- Gallup also found that only 29% of workers were “engaged,” while 54% were “not engaged” and 17% were “actively disengaged.” Gallup estimates the cost of this disengagement to the U.S. national economy at $300 billion a year.
How We Do It:
The Culture of Appreciation creates a sense of community like no other. We inspire internal motivation in your employees and encourage diversity and inclusion to create an innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. We offer a proficient timeframe and time-tested tools with proven results that will leave you and your team happy. This leads to greater success.
Our guidance and facilitation creates positive change in any organizational environment with noticeable gain. We implement a unique appreciation process suited for each situation for lasting results. This process includes:
- Appreciation Skill Building (HOW to appreciate)
- Individual Diversity Characteristics (WHAT to appreciate)
- Organizational Culture Transformation (appreciation as change)
It gets better….
The best part is that your group will flourish, and your employees will then deliver higher quality results, all while having fun in the process.